Open Space – Natural Areas
Open Space – Natural Areas Bushcare Services work on a number of dedicated Open Space properties, typically associated with residential development and sub-developments. We offer a number of services that are custom designed for rehabilitating bushland or re-creating native bushland environments.
This includes on-ground work programs for:
- Weed control and bushland regeneration treatments
- Infill planting, large scale native plantings, theme plantings.
- Softscapes for creating filter mediums and wetlands in detention basins.
- Stabilising banks with jute products, coir logs – our ecoscapes team have working at heights qualifications.
- Developing or improving recreational opportunities with bushland tracks.
- On-going programs of site maintenance. Many sites will have maintenance milestone inspections. Bushcare typically attend these site meetings to ensure that our clients are represented. Please hyperlink the underlined bold words above to link to matching services pages.
Design and Consultancy
We offer clients technical assistance by way of preparing Rehabilitation Plans, Maintenance Management Plans or specific advice to design solutions for challenging problems in bushland. We have the capability to write plans to be submitted to Council, or to design up concepts for future plans.