Bushland Regeneration and Maintenance
Bushcare Services work with landowners and government agencies that manage disturbed or modified bushland areas.
Our natural area restoration teams are qualified to assess a site’s resilience and have the resources to take on bushland restoration with a holistic and cost effective approach. Programmed treatments aim to comply with the criteria of environmental regulators to ensure the asset handover process is streamlined. Site maintenance includes managing regeneration opportunities, plant health, visual amenity, herbicide spraying (weeds), rubbish removal, pruning and can include clearing open drains..
Practical Restoration Ecology Services
- Ecological restoration programs in natural areas using assisted regeneration techniques for the subtropics.
- Terrestrial and aquatic weed control programs.
- Scheduled maintenance of natural areas and landscape settings.
- Capable staff that are experienced with bush regeneration and have qualifications in bush regeneration or CALM.
- Staff with ACDC or Chemcert accreditation.
- A variety of other accreditations including chainsaw, first aid, power-spraying and working at heights.
- A variety of equipment at our disposal. All vehicles are 4x4s – fitted for remote area access.
- Bushcare has Quality accreditations in Safety and Environment (AS NZS 4801 and ISO 14001).
Council Natural Areas and Open Space
Bushcare Services in Action
Got a project in mind? Contact us for a Bush Regeneration Consultation