Landscaping & Programmed Estate Maintenance – Open Space
Quality Landscapes and Streetscapes provide a great first visual impression for new estate developments and Council park re-developments.
Whilst Bushcare Services is better known for our bushland operations, we have also developed a reputation for providing Landscape programs for Councils and developers, often complimenting a native/hybrid theme which is endorsed by local Councils.
‘Open Space parkland often interfaces with surrounding bushland and should be considered as an integrated program of works’.
Streetscapes, basins, wetlands and bushland can often overlap, sometimes conflict and almost always benefit from a single operator holistic maintenance approach. Bushcare Services can oversee the implementation and maintenance of public open space to best reflect the intended purpose and to provide lasting high impact, robust landscapes’.
- A dedicated mower trailer and landscape crew with commercial zero turn and various 2 stroke machines to up keep grounds in new estates or local Council parks.
- Turfcare including broad-leaf weeding, fertilising, edging and mowing packages.
- Installing Council approved bollards, fencing and gates.
- Streetscaping including Council approved advanced trees, pruning and turf verges.
- Maintenance of basin trash filters and rubbish removal.
- Broad acre tractor slasher.
- Variety of heavy plant equipment including excavator/ skidstter combo for drainage, grading and final trim.
- Range of watering truck options and irrigation options.
Landscaping and Programmed Grounds Maintenance
Contact us for a Landscaping and Programmed Grounds Maintenance Consultation