A residential estate on the Gold Coast, which has rehabilitated and protected significant tracts of bushland for nature conservation.
Bushcare Services has undertaken a variety of restoration activities including:
- Environmental consulting and the preparation of the Stone Creek Rehabilitation Management Plan.
- Planting approximately 18,000 native trees.
- Controlling bushland weeds in 60 hectares of protected bush and site maintenance.
- Planting 3 detention basins.
- Reconstructing a consolidated rock lined drainage channel through bushland.